Family Sweet Family by Ashley G

Posted by jdg | 10:01 AM





from: ashleyg's etsy shop [web site]

We've had this print from ashleyg for years, since well before my wife was pregnant with #2. I wake up to it every day and love it so much. I'll admit I have dreamed about writing a children's book and asking ashley if she would illustrate it. Her bearded men have been all over the internet, and she just released some drawings of the bearded men as boys. They are pretty awesome.



This blog is intended solely to share the things I come across that inspire me. If I have posted a copyrighted image, I have only done so to the extent necessary to comment upon or discuss it; I will always include a link to the original source of the image if that source is online or acknowledge the source if it is in print. If I have reproduced anything of yours here that is copyrighted and you want me to remove it, please do not hesitate to contact me and I will do so right away.