Last Friday night my wife had to drive out to the suburbs to attend a private screening of My Cousin Vinny at her elderly boss's house. Despite the presence of Sanders' bumpy cake, we didn't hire a babysitter so that I too could experience once again the film that gave Ralph Macchio a second chance and propelled Marisa Tomei into all of our hearts for a couple of months. I spent the night watching my one of my dad's favorite movies, Silent Running followed by one of mine: Luis Buñuel's Robinson Crusoe. Then I spent a few quiet moments like a high school junior in AP English considering the similarities.



This blog is intended solely to share the things I come across that inspire me. If I have posted a copyrighted image, I have only done so to the extent necessary to comment upon or discuss it; I will always try to include a link to the original source of the image if that source is online or acknowledge the source if it is in print. If I have reproduced anything of yours here that is copyrighted and you want me to remove it, please do not hesitate to contact me and I will do so right away.